New to Forum!

Julieanne4792

May 9, 2012
South Georgia USA
Parrots
I have a Blue and Gold Macaw who belongs to my husband...Green Cheek Conure & African Grey. Hand fed them all
My name is Julieanne, I am from South Georgia! I am a co-owner to my husband with our Blue & Gold Macaw :blue1:. I've hand fed my Green-Cheeked Conure, who has passed and broke my heart and here I am 7 years later contemplating getting another bird. I have also hand fed an African Grey :grey: and the Macaw as well as the Conure :green2:. I love birds and am excited to learn more about different birds. I have an interest in Indian Ring Neck birds.

See you in the Forums! :cool:

JulieAnne

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your conure.

solobaby

Jul 14, 2011
Parrots
Solo(indian ringneck)-Marley(green cheek conure)- Dobby (cockatiel)
welcome to the forum - i'm sorry about your conure

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
A big warm welcome to you JulieAnne
Make yourself at home, it's going to be a long journey
Very sad to lose a bird, remember you have wonderful memories, always to be treasured.
Catch ya later

OP
J

Julieanne4792

May 9, 2012
South Georgia USA
Parrots
I have a Blue and Gold Macaw who belongs to my husband...Green Cheek Conure & African Grey. Hand fed them all
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and condolences. Its been 3 years since I lost her but I will always remember her. Thank you again!

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
welcome to the forum good luck with your research their are just too many choices. Alison and sweetie pie:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts