New to Macaws

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Don't think we have volkmans here. Can get a wide variety plus 15 bean. Thank you

Oh, I've never seen Volkmans in a pet store, either. I always order mine either through their website or through Amazon.com.

OP
C

clofromco

Oct 17, 2014
colorado
Parrots
Scarlet macaw
Safe and Dangerous Woods is a site I found for safe and toxic wood and plants. Making Nemo a play perch out of crabapple. Most sites I have found are older, '12 or '13. Looks like a reliable site. Hope this helps anyone who likes to create.

Last edited:
OP
C

clofromco

Oct 17, 2014
colorado
Parrots
Scarlet macaw
Nemo is home. He traveled so well as free bird. He is calm at the moment in his cage with various fruits fresh water and nutri berry. Not eating, but expected that. His play perch is in the works so he can be out when I'm home. Wish I could figure out the tablet camera so I could take pics. ( guess the grandson will have to show me :) ) Thank you all for input.

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Safe and Dangerous Woods is a site I found for safe and toxic wood and plants. Making Nemo a play perch out of crabapple. Most sites I have found are older, '12 or '13. Looks like a reliable site. Hope this helps anyone who likes to create.

You might want to check those '12 & '13 dated sites too.....your's is dated 10-24-00.....

Good luck.....

OP
C

clofromco

Oct 17, 2014
colorado
Parrots
Scarlet macaw
Weco, guess I should have checked the date on that particular post. Sorry. The last post on that site was '12. Thanks for noting that ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts