Newbie Chic From East Texas

tarin_teressa

Sep 18, 2015
Texas
Parrots
I am currently looking to rescue My New Best Friend and Family Member.
[RIGHT][CENT
ER][FONT="[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Franklin Gothic Medium"][/FONT][/CENTER][/RIGHT]
Hey Everybody. My names Tarin. Im from East Texas and I absolutely love birds. I thank my grandmother for the love Im so passionate about and for introducing me to the uniqueness, intelligence and charisma these feathered babies bring to your relationship as you adopt them into your flock. The companionship and interaction is beyond compare. This love later lead me to a job where I not only got to interact, take care of, and educate people about birds, but I also had the pleasure to get really attached to each and every bird in my care, by getting to be mommy and be a hand feeder. Presently, I do Not have a feathered companion, however, Im hoping that soon I find the chance to help a bird who finds him/herself, for whatever reason, in need of a new friend and life-long loving home.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! How wonderful that your Grandma instilled in you your love and passion for birds.
I am sure there is a feathered baby just around the corner, waiting for you to find them and bring them home.
Glad you joined us!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello, East Texas! Welcome to the forums! Terry's right, there's a sweet parrot out there somewhere just waiting to find you!

Most Reactions