dollra.miyako

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Everyone!!
I am from Singapore and i am a new macaw owner. I just got a BGM [Blue and Gold Macaw] 2 days ago his name is Jacob and he stay with a husky, kitty, bunny. i am very new and still research on how to take care of Jacob from his food - health. Please share with me on your experience. Thank you ^_^:blue:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and Jacob, thanks for joining!

We have an entire section devoted to Macaws! Very active and is written by many members with great expertise! Macaws - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

There are many other forums you may wish to read for guidance with food, training, medical care, etc. Please let us know if you have any specific questions!

If I understand you also have a cat named Bunny? Please make sure they are kept separate, as cats can be extremely dangerous; even a scratch can introduce very harmful toxins to a parrot.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome! Glad you're here.
You'll get lots of support and info here. While you're waiting for individual input, I recommend the SEARCH tab above to look for some great new-macaw threads!

OP
dollra.miyako

dollra.miyako

Jan 3, 2018
Welcome to you and Jacob, thanks for joining!

We have an entire section devoted to Macaws! Very active and is written by many members with great expertise! Macaws - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

There are many other forums you may wish to read for guidance with food, training, medical care, etc. Please let us know if you have any specific questions!

If I understand you also have a cat named Bunny? Please make sure they are kept separate, as cats can be extremely dangerous; even a scratch can introduce very harmful toxins to a parrot.

Thank you !! i will go take a look and learn more :D

Most Reactions