Eclectusmom

Mar 24, 2011
Hello Everone,
I`m new here. I live in MI. I am a new Eckie mom of 2. We have a Female Eckie named Rose and a Male named Kiwi. I love these birds alot. Rose is the talker saying alot of words. Step up, come on, hello, I love you, Kisses, Barks like the dogs laughs like me. Lol She says alot more I just cant remember all the things she says. Shes about 1 1/2 yrs old. Kiwi is anout 7/8 months old. He Says hello so far. He likes to make these cute little cooing noises. Sounds so cute! He`s more of a noise maker so far than a talker. Hes more laid back and likes to fly and explore the house. Rose is always looking for me and likes to walk around the house chaseing me from room to room to make sure I pay attention to her.
Well this about sums it up.
Eclectusmom:)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Haha!!!! Sounds like my JoJo and Gracie. JoJo is the talker and he makes the cooing noise too, its so cute!!! Gracie does it too but she doesn't talk as much. She likes to be where ever we're at too. Following everywhere we go. How long have you had them? We got ours on the 11th of this month. Loving them every step of the way, they're wonderful birds!!!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Sounds like you have a wonderful time with your birds, that's how it should be.
Browse around, awesome members, very informative posts to learn from.
Enjoy the forum and have fun

Most Reactions

Latest posts