No Compassion

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
Why does it always seem to me,that I have an "out-of-norm" pair of fids???:confused:
Amy has never been "demanding". She is perfectly content to sit in her house for a full day,play with toys,converse with herself from time to time and not yell.
She can play on her play top for hours and stay put. doesn't wander about chewing woodwork or shoes or furniture. I can fall asleep on the couch and wake up an hour later and she is where she was. At times, I WILL find her on BB's roof..still haven't figured that one out.

BB on the other hand, I admit, I spoiled the little fluff boy. He wants to be with me constantly. On my shoulders,or hand,or head when he is out. In his house he is content with slamming his toys around,yelling at them,or just whistle away. He doesn't get into things..well I cant say that lol. When he is here with me at my computer he DOES run amok across the keys,chewing on this,climbing on that,or singing in my ear.. but HEY...he is still a young guy lol.

Jim

haha, he does sound like it there but Rio was pretty good to be honest. I encouraged him flying around as my place is such a good opportunity for flight being double story height. He was only naughty because I was there and he wasn't allowed out and I definitely didn't look good which certainly upset him

I think a part of their behaviour is the instinct in the wild of driving out sick members of the flock. Like they just go passive aggressive until you leave or are better

OP
T00tsyd

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
[

I think a part of their behaviour is the instinct in the wild of driving out sick members of the flock. Like they just go passive aggressive until you leave or are better[/QUOTE]

That's perhaps the answer - he's just a fair weather friend after all! Mmm!

Most Reactions