Not so great toilet

Chunky

Feb 25, 2015
Parrots
Chunky the pineapple GCC
Frankie CAG
I have a suspicion that Chunky has decided the kitchen sink is a toilet!! Both me and my husband have gone into our kitchen area to find little "gifts" on five occasions. Now, whilst in one sense it is very convenient as it washes away and is easy to clean, i really dont like the idea of poop in the sink where we wash dishes.
I am not sure how i go about convincing him to find a better place. I was thinking if he likes the idea of dropping it into a vessel like that, maybe i could convince him to do it into a special box or bucket i could make up. Only problem is, i dont know how to convince him its a good idea.

Any ideas please?

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Sounds like this might be a good time for mom & dad to read up on poop training then teaching it to Chunky.....

Good Luck.....

OP
C

Chunky

Feb 25, 2015
Parrots
Chunky the pineapple GCC
Frankie CAG
Ahh ok. I presume theres a right and wrong way. I shall search the forum. Are yours trained weco? And how long does it take on average?

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I have a suspicion that Chunky has decided the kitchen sink is a toilet!! Both me and my husband have gone into our kitchen area to find little "gifts" on five occasions. Now, whilst in one sense it is very convenient as it washes away and is easy to clean, i really dont like the idea of poop in the sink where we wash dishes.
I am not sure how i go about convincing him to find a better place. I was thinking if he likes the idea of dropping it into a vessel like that, maybe i could convince him to do it into a special box or bucket i could make up. Only problem is, i dont know how to convince him its a good idea.

Any ideas please?
Easy fix:
Stop washing dishes!!

OP
C

Chunky

Feb 25, 2015
Parrots
Chunky the pineapple GCC
Frankie CAG

Any ideas please?
Easy fix:
Stop washing dishes!!

LOL... Now why didnt i think of that! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts