November POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
We have a new contest with a different theme every month. Your entry needs to go along with the theme of the month. The photo doesn't need to be of you or taken by you as long as it's an original photo and hasn't been photoshopped. The bird doesn't have to be a bird you currently own. All pet birds are welcome in all contests.

friendcaique

Oct 18, 2015
Australia
Parrots
Hoping for a Budgie!
We have a new contest with a different theme every month. Your entry needs to go along with the theme of the month. The photo doesn't need to be of you or taken by you as long as it's an original photo and hasn't been photoshopped. The bird doesn't have to be a bird you currently own. All pet birds are welcome in all contests.

Thanks so much i cant wait to see whatthe next theme is!!

I love all the photos but havent been able to watch the video yet!:):)

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
Crappy pic....but the best I have!

20150906_073543_zpss826t2lh.jpg

Taprock

Oct 22, 2015
Northern l.p. Michigan
Parrots
Buzz - CAG,
Ziggy - Nanday/Sun Conure,
Jasper - Goffin
Loki - Starling
Gloria - Foster CAG
Not the best but I was trying to get Buzz with his Thanksgiving pomegranate an Thor was doing clean up.
taprock-albums-birds-picture15726-image.jpeg

2BadBadger

Nov 23, 2015
England
Parrots
"Mama,Papa" Green Cheek Conures,"Judge" a Black Capped Conure,Fudgie the Budgie,Charlie the Patagonian Conure,Titan and Pearl the Diamond Doves.
Hey People,
This is my first entry in the competition hope it's suitable.
It's Papa bird taking a sneeky peek round the back of Mama bird (why make names difficult? !) It was just a lucky snap and was meant to be Mama bird close up.
Here you go 1st version just cropped out -

Seeing as I was quite bored today I also did modern twist version that makes it a bit more "what you lookin' at punk!" rather than aaaahhh what a goofy little Guy.

Good luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts