Num Num & Tundra sittin' in a tree....

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I just had to share!!~~
Num Num has the hots for Tundra, and I could not be happier!

Ever since mean ol' Pearl starved Num Num to near death, I have had them separated. In fact, I paired Pearl up with Dexter, Num Num's dad, they are set up in the bird room away from Num Num.

so Tundra, my beautiful cockatiel, is ridiculously tame, she would never make a good mom....personally I'd like to see her not become a mom, and keep her all to myself.:rolleyes:

the other day Num Num deciced to pay a visit to Tundra, who was in a cage all by her lonesome....

well, he started struttin' his stuff, spreading his wings, & singing till the cows came home.....and I just sat there and laughed.
he would not leave her side, and has not left her in the three days:11:

today for the very first time, since I have had Tundra, she bowed her head to Num Num for him to prune her....and he did!!!! she has NEVER EVER shown any interest in any of my males, and I've had plenty in the past 2 years since I've had her.....she has always hissed at them.:p

these two are like two misfits, who don't have anyone to share themselves with....until now.
their personalities are the same, they have the same calm temperament, and really are just made for each other.:D

if it wasn't for mean ol' Pearl getting nasty with Num Num, these two would never be together....it's like a soap opera around her, hehe.

here Tundra is bowing her head for him to prune her

Num Num never did--so she sits happily beside him

......and I'm grinning from ear to ear:D

Last edited:

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
They are so cut! What a cute little couple! Maybe you should start a tv soap opera series! It could be called the scandalous tiels! :D

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Awww, that is super sweet! So glad they have each other now! :D

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
kq- that is too funny, I have plenty of gossip here, haha

blancaej-Yup me too, I just love it how things worked out.

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Awww how sweet. What would the babies be like should they breed?

very interesting!!.....since I'm not up on genetics, (it is soooo complicated) they would be gorgeous.
Tundra is a whiteface Fallow Pied, and Num Num is a Cinnamon Lutino Pied split /pearl.
.....soooooo I have no idea! haha:rolleyes:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
They are so sweet together! I am so happy they found each other:) I bet they would make gorgeous babies.What a great story they can tell their grandfids!

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Awwww, what a sweet story! I'm especially happy for little Num Num to have found a girl worthy of him :)

Take that you old mean wench, Pearl! :D

"The real Tiels of Crimson County" ;)

Most Reactions