nuts feet fetish

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
well i found this event sooo funny!:D

nuts always been a little toe stalker when she is in the mood to make us squeal!!:11::p

well other day i was home from work, and these new crocs i got for work though very comfy, made my feet stink!!! and i mean old cheese, dead cabbage stink!:eek:

well i get in, changed outta uniform and let nut out, and do the greeting drill of head scritch, a bit of smooth talkin, and then go make a cuppa, and sit watching tv with my feet up, from the corner of my eye i see nut slinking towards my toes, that i had left out to air!

i know the drill so i leave them out for her, as she likes to clamp her beak a round a toe and cling on with her feet, it never hurts just tickles like mad and we end up sqealin like little kids:p as we try to shake her from our feet

well she got up to my toes went in for the kill, next she kinda stood strait and skinny, head pilled back, looking at my feet, feathers all flat, what i can only discribe as utter horror:11: before she walked off in to find something safer an less smelly to play with, poor nut, she's not attacked a toe since!!

but is going for arm pits now, she kinda walks down our backs and if we are doing something an lift our arms, she pokes our pits with her beak, bad bird that she is!!!

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
LOL, you are on to something. Note to self, dont wash your feet to protect them from foot fetished parrots. :p LOL Amazon beaks make more of an impression when they play w/your feet. :eek: We dont love it here when he wants to play foot games.

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol she mad a half hearted attempt at my sons feet this aft, an lets just say, she now only gets his :)

beckybird

Nov 16, 2011
Media
Southern California
Parrots
Lola (green cheek conure)
Connor (yellow sided green cheek conure)
Dorian "Buzzy" (senegal)
Haha, my senegal Buzzy loves feet too! He is single-minded in his obsession! He is a "floor bird" so everyone has to be very careful and aware of where he is at any given time. I have to cage him when I am on the treadmill because my feet are a carnival-like blur! Can't wait to see how he is when I wear my belly dancer's clinking anklet!! ;)

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
LOL This is too funny!!!

For some reason I always thought most birds had no sense of smell until recently. I guess this is proof that they do!!

Don't shower for a while and see if she still wants your armpits! LOL

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol becky bet buzzy be all over the ankle charm, you'll just have to go with the feather attachment

lol remy been baking today an nut had been driven crazy waiting for cake to come out lol bless her as for not showerin, hummm i'll just keep my arms down

Most Reactions