Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Still lots of time for your entries!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Rival, you crack me up!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
I don't have the heart. If you could see him snickering like a little kid when he thinks he has gotten a good one off...
*sighing, shaking my head*

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
Gizmo is my male eclectus, I wouldn't trade him for the world, but he always has to be the centre of attention, and quickly annoyed if things don't go his way. Male Eclectus beaks often get described as candy corn colour (to be honest I've never had a candy corn, don't see them in Australia, but I did a post the other day and some people commented on how vibrant his beak was and how much it fits the candy corn discription).

In my crazy mind, I imagine Gizmo taking the time to get dressed up to go to a party, only to spend the night getting picked on over his beak...lol

"Hey Gizmo, the lollies are on this table, do you want a candy corn...oh, I see you already have one...lol"

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Gizmo is my male eclectus, I wouldn't trade him for the world, but he always has to be the centre of attention, and quickly annoyed if things don't go his way. Male Eclectus beaks often get described as candy corn colour (to be honest I've never had a candy corn, don't see them in Australia, but I did a post the other day and some people commented on how vibrant his beak was and how much it fits the candy corn discription).

In my crazy mind, I imagine Gizmo taking the time to get dressed up to go to a party, only to spend the night getting picked on over his beak...lol

"Hey Gizmo, the lollies are on this table, do you want a candy corn...oh, I see you already have one...lol"

Awww, Gizmo, you make me smile!

Meikasbirdhouse

Aug 17, 2016
Edmonton alberta
Parrots
GWM, CAG, Alex, Tiel, MM, SM, LD, MP, Rosella, YSC, BCC, IRN, RRP, LB, Budgie, DC, Senegals, SC, U2, WEC, PFC, RCL, YNA, NC, canaries, finches, doves and fosters x 60
Lilly is a Mouseketeer for Halloween this year :)
lilly_zpspsmj1sn5.jpg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Lilly should go to work for Disney, she is adorable!

Marileen

Aug 31, 2016
Netherlands
Parrots
Harry-Male-African Grey born in 2000
Toon-Male-African Grey born in 2001
Bob-Male-Budgie born in 2014
Ooooohhhhh......this is realy beautiful!!!
I love this Gail!!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Last day for entries! I'd love to see more pictures:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts