ok guys i'm a little stumped as what to do get.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
So i've been thinking....Well i am still getting a senegal but i have to wait till the sunroom and kitchen and my room is done and then i can get everything done. I can get the cage anytime but if i get it now then it will probably be occupied with something else before i get a senegal lol.

Anyway i've decided i want to get one or two more MALE cockatiels. Since i have two females.

I'd also like to something else that's kind of small... i can't decide between a lovebird(preferably fischers), a parrotlet, or a linnie.

I've researched all quite bit. I'm just not sure if linnies are like an aviary bird or like pet bird... anyone know?

What would you all pick?

I've also been thinking of adding a smaller conure... such as green cheek... or black capped... but i dont know.

It's so hard i can't decide!

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
I would keep an open mind and go bird shopping. Don't have any expectations and go see what bird attaches itself to you. Who is paying for this bird? Is there any upper limit on price?

OP
meghanxx4

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Well... I'm going with something on the lower price scale because i still want to have enough money for the senegal.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
I think I remember Peta saying that Linnie's were more like aviary birds...or was that a Red-rump.

Hmmm...guess I wasn't much help on that one.

Most Reactions