Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
Sassy is finished reeking havoc and is now relaxing...ahhh

ab13cb39bd7e88c97afcf18d02e932c1_zpscfbd418b.jpg

She pulled the doily off the little table, I placed her blanket on it, so's she wouldn't eat the wood, moved on to the chair, my husband was on the sofa while she was tugging the afghan down, she is a busy girl!

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
lol they get into everything don't they? adorable picture :)

OP
Mare Miller

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
Parrots
we call him Amigo!

Just resting up for her next assault, I'd say!

Sounds about right!! Sugar is pretty much the same way. About twenty minutes ago I heard "NOOOO!!! Not the Fiber Optic Cable!!!" LMAO. Someone was on the floor ;)

It's not funny but what else can you do, it's laugh or cry! I heard the same, NOOO! this morning while outside watering. It was my husband, Sassy had gotten ahold of our son's phone charger, clipped the line in half!

terry52449

Feb 11, 2012
Media
The Villages, Fl
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo: Cameo
Cameo loves to play with her flight harness. This is a good way to get your parrot used to the harness before trying to put it on. However Cameo has chewed off the tether and looks to be a problem reattaching. Finally reattached the tether and in less than 2 minutes she had it chewed off again. Now I am thinking of putting a clip on it and then I can unclip the tether when Cameo wants to play with it.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Hehe, big or small birds, they're all pains in the butt :p

Cameo sounds like trouble haha!

That familiar "ohhhh nooo!" is just... well, so familiar! It's almost every day or at least every other when we hear that being shouted because Merlin or Annie has gotten to something we really wish they hadn't!

Love seeing your birdies, they always look so happy!

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
Hahaha! Cute!

Ricco is currently destroying everything he can on the couch. My phone case, my McDonald's cup, lid, and straw, my book cover, my other book cover, both remotes, the Xbox controller, and trying to get the dog's ears!

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)
Hahaha! Cute!

Ricco is currently destroying everything he can on the couch. My phone case, my McDonald's cup, lid, and straw, my book cover, my other book cover, both remotes, the Xbox controller, and trying to get the dog's ears!

Just another day in the life, eh? ;)

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
I'm exhausted just reading all this. Visiting family right now and their kitchen has two entryways and both have doors! What a wonderful thing. We sweep or electric broom clean the the vinyl tile floor in 2 minutes, then let him stroll around with us in there. No wires or nooks and crannies. I leave a big disheveled towel on floor for him to get involved with or if his feet get cold, and put out a bunch of toys and little bowls of food and water. It's like a giant fid-proof playpen. And when he feels like it he comes up to our feet and cuddles or snuggles next to a warm socked or slippered foot. I wanna be him !!!

Adinafloyd

Jul 8, 2012
Slaughter, La
Parrots
Jax (CAG)
Scarlet (Ekkie)
Toot (TAG)
(YNA-Nappy, Gone but never ever far from my heart)
Hahaha! Cute!

Ahh the remote attack. I have about 4 universals in the drawer now, all of them missing buttons. Good news is if ya use all four at the same time you have all the working buttons ya need to make one universal remote...I have been looking for a remote with hard flush mount buttons but I am afraid this does not exist

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
I had to save my moms glasses yesterday from THE JAWS OF SPRITE. Do you have a afghan hound? That is MY FAVORITE breed of all time, there so elegant and beautiful, reminds me of a model. The first pic made me laugh, who knew such a pretty bird could wreck so much havoc or any other bird for that matter?

OP
Mare Miller

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
Parrots
we call him Amigo!

I had to save my moms glasses yesterday from THE JAWS OF SPRITE. Do you have a afghan hound? That is MY FAVORITE breed of all time, there so elegant and beautiful, reminds me of a model. The first pic made me laugh, who knew such a pretty bird could wreck so much havoc or any other bird for that matter?

Hi birdlover, I also love Afghan hounds but I was referring to an Afghan that I crocheted:D. Birds are just plain old busy, doing what they do!

When my umbrella cockatoo, Amigo, is done with his work for the day, you have to be afraid to look. When you do, he better hope you love him!

Sarahtheumbrella

Jun 22, 2012
Parrots
a beautiful umbrella cockatoo
Hahahaha AGREED. Belive it or not Sarah is very gentle with other things. Something in her brain tells her that she can only mess with what we give her, but then again that is a VERY good thing.

However there is a perch in her cage that goes the lenght of it. she has been chewing on that since day one. and my dad and I palced two perches over it so when it broke she wouldnt fall. So I go in my room for an essay and start(Sarah nap time) and then I hear a BANG! and the sound of Sarah flapping her wings...

I go Sarah WHAT HAPPEN? why did you chew on your own perch? and she goes
"I love you"

Sarah, sarah, sarah, sarah... :)

bradzgal

Sep 24, 2012
I cant even get Bubbles too play with toys she just sits either in her cage or on the play stand we built her don't know if it is because she is 21 or just doesn't like anything the only thing she goes after is freckles, moles etc would love for her to play

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
haha Goffins sound so cute and crazy XD Rosie sounds like an angel compare to them, is quite and doesn't destroy things(not even her toys, which I want her to destroy).

Most Reactions

Latest posts