omg omg omg!!!

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
green ringneck- baby, also 2 yorkies- benny n ollie, 3 turtles- shelldon,tiny and didi and a rabbit- george and a budgie - sunny
i just have to share this im sooo excited!!!!
baby has just chirped!!!! fair enuf it wasnt anything major but boy was it a gd sound to hear :):):):) if she doesnt do it again tongiht ill be happy cos ive just heard one very happy lil chirp... progress!! :):D

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
lol........only another true bird person could understand it being a big deal ;).......keep up the good work.

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Hahaha aint it funny how excited we get by such small things our birds do
they really do become your kids
you should have seen me the 1st time pheonix flew man I went loopy with excitment

OP
scarperchick

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
green ringneck- baby, also 2 yorkies- benny n ollie, 3 turtles- shelldon,tiny and didi and a rabbit- george and a budgie - sunny
lmao its great aint it :) shes not done it since but im so glad i was there for the first time :).. i came ome from work after a really bad day b4 n work n a hell shift i spoke to her n ( i might be imaginin it) but she seemed excited i was ome.. after a while chattin to her i popped online to check my mails then she just chirped :D.. a very bad day ended a fantastic day n i was buzzin i hardly slept i was sooo excited... i fel like im doing somethin right now :)))

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
lmao its great aint it :) shes not done it since but im so glad i was there for the first time :).. i came ome from work after a really bad day b4 n work n a hell shift i spoke to her n ( i might be imaginin it) but she seemed excited i was ome.. after a while chattin to her i popped online to check my mails then she just chirped :D.. a very bad day ended a fantastic day n i was buzzin i hardly slept i was sooo excited... i fel like im doing somethin right now :)))

sSig_huh.gif

reading.gif

306.gif

OP
scarperchick

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
sSig_huh.gif

reading.gif

306.gif
[/QUOTE]

lol sorry i got abit carried away... baby is a rescue n as suffered quite some neglect n has been sooo silent since havin her...so even tho was a lil chirp it wazs a sound none the less:D
yesterday i had a really terrible day with one thing and another n her happy lil chirp turned my day around to end on a gd note.

Most Reactions

Latest posts