meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
:D Meghan your not missing much, but then as I live here I guess I would say that wouldn't I. Now all the Brits on here are gonna start sending me hate mail. :D

I'm sorry I don't mean it.......................... much.

haha well my dad pretty much says the same thing. he says everything is like double the price and the only interesting things are the old.. very old buildings and stuff. and he said id get extremely bored because everyone just drinks tea all day long pretty much.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yep thats pretty much it. If you like old buildings and ruins then its okay but thats it really. :(

Oh not forgetting our very strange laws, 2 days ago it became law that we HAD to give our pets at least one meal a day, give vetinary care if needed, and a roof over their head. I'm just wondering if I asked for a rebate on pet foods I would get it, I've been feeding pets for over 20 years now, and spending a fortune on vets bills, and buying them beds toys etc. :D

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Yep thats pretty much it. If you like old buildings and ruins then its okay but thats it really. :(

Oh not forgetting our very strange laws, 2 days ago it became law that we HAD to give our pets at least one meal a day, give vetinary care if needed, and a roof over their head. I'm just wondering if I asked for a rebate on pet foods I would get it, I've been feeding pets for over 20 years now, and spending a fortune on vets bills, and buying them beds toys etc. :D

haha ive sepnt so much money on dog toys ofr my doggies and also bird toys and stuff. and wow theya re JUST making tah a law now? here i think that would fall under animal neglect/abuse if you didn't do those things with your animals. except i knwo a few people who leave there dog outside.. but ya.

Most Reactions