kate32

Feb 5, 2023
Parrots
And then there were four.
Charlie (cinnamon conure)
Maverick (pineapple conure)
Phoenix (high red yellow sided conure)
New baby (moon cheek conure)
Brining home a sweet baby moon cheek tomorrow. We are still kicking around name ideas. He will be our 4th green cheek. I wasn't really looking for another, but once I met him, I knew he had to come be ours.

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 36

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Congratulations! He's adorable! ♥️
Isn't it funny, once we get labeled as "bird people" how they seem to find us? 🤣 I only ever intended to have one. That's my sweet ekkie boy, Tucker, and then I met Baxter, my YNA, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Then a good friend of the family has a neighbor who was in desperate need of a home for Avery, my grey, so who got the call? Yup. And then there were three! 🤣♥️♥️♥️

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Brining home a sweet baby moon cheek tomorrow. We are still kicking around name ideas. He will be our 4th green cheek. I wasn't really looking for another, but once I met him, I knew he had to come be ours.
Awwwwwwwwwwww, what a beautiful baby!! 😍 Congrats, @kate32 and welcome to our international virtual flock, little one, I'm so happy you've found a loving home!! 💖

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts