Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
There's an announcement!!! The book is coming! Unfortunately, it's just in pre-order now, and release date isn't until October 15th. 😒 One of those video/story things at the top of the FB page came up. I hate that I can't save or send the clips. Not that I've ever really had reason until now, but it'd be nice. I managed a screenshot in the middle of the clip. Yup, Marshall and the photographer! :)
1000006307.jpg

But wait, there's MORE! Well, possibly. Nothing confirmed yet, but there's another shoot in NYC planned for June, and we're hopefully going to be part of it 🀞🀞🀞

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
There's an announcement!!! The book is coming! Unfortunately, it's just in pre-order now, and release date isn't until October 15th. 😒 One of those video/story things at the top of the FB page came up. I hate that I can't save or send the clips. Not that I've ever really had reason until now, but it'd be nice. I managed a screenshot in the middle of the clip. Yup, Marshall and the photographer! :)
View attachment 59111

But wait, there's MORE! Well, possibly. Nothing confirmed yet, but there's another shoot in NYC planned for June, and we're hopefully going to be part of it 🀞🀞🀞
Oh i love Marshall, he just has the most beautifully expressive little face 😍 Kinda looks like he's missing his dad here a bit though, so I hope you get to go to NYC with him!

Birdlover#1981

Apr 25, 2024
Okay he's been with us since September. In that time, he's become a total daddy's boy. I absolutely needed that after the loss of my boy, Nuke. He's a rescue, and I truly don't know for sure who rescued who. ❀️

Introducing... Marshall! Yes, the previous owners had kids, and they named him. They also had no clue about the breed and their needs and... idiosyncrasies. Kinda like parrots, they're definitely not for everyone, but after 8 of them over the past 30 years, they're our favorite. :)

Our dogs all come to work with us every day, so you can safely say we're very bonded, but in the same breath, they get lots of socialization that way. It's awesome to be able to do that. (Yes, birds come too sometimes, but only during warm weather) Marshall gets to spend much of the day in my office with me, and always wants to be close, unless there's a nice sunbeam shining on his bed. πŸ™„

I've recently been promoted by my goober of a dog. I'm now officially his chin rest 🀣
View attachment 57583
Like I said, he loves to be close, so he's there behind me in my chair. A. LOT.
View attachment 57584

And of course, 60+ pounds of him can manage to fit (and sleep) almost anywhere...
View attachment 57585View attachment 57586

Personal space... Y'all think parrots have no concept?
View attachment 57587

More to follow... :)
What beautiful dogs so great you found each other. Match made in heaven. So many unwanted birds, dogs and cats out there breaks your heart!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts