Our new additions!!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
We went to buy a cage off someone and it's a very nice cage for a great price and I love the lutino tiels and it's a boy which is what I've been searching for a long time and we named him Cameron and the grey came with him and we named him Gorge. Wasn't looking to add another extra one cause we're pretty full. I was kinda shocked on the condition they were in. But some good scrubbing made the cage very nice and liveable again. They were both skin and bones and very very fragile. We've had them going on two weeks now and they've been putting on weight that they desperately needed. I was shocked on how light weight they were. Right now they're under quarantine so I have them in my computer room which they're throwing seeds everywhere....lol....at least I haven't been whacked yet here at home as I've been cleaning up after them so they won't have stuffs all over my partner's books....lol.... I'm glad I took them in cause I don't think they would last much longer in their previous home, the couple was etting a divorce and I think they were neglected....

20120920_001600_zpse36345fa.jpg

20120920_001640_zpsf86f6299.jpg

20120920_001719_zpse58a630b.jpg

Last edited:

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
Beautiful birds... I love cockatiels. I think they're the best pet bird you can get.

MickeysMom

Feb 13, 2012
Media
Albums
Brookhaven, Pa
Parrots
Mickey - Female U2 age unknown. DNA test came back...he is a SHE,

Tinker 12 yr old female GCC

Chiquita 16 yr old Female U2 and Junior 16 yr old Male Grey
Very pretty Birdies!

It's amazing how we can find...just a little bit more room, when one needs us......

Thank you for taking them in, they have a great home now!

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
congrats on the new babies,very pretty:D

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Both are lovely! And my, how I'd love to see the lutino under a black light!!!

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
They came with that play stand that looks home made but they know the stand quite well as they fly to it to play on it. I'm just happy they're gaining weight... :)

Most Reactions