Pain in the ase

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
Some days nothing if working with Ville, and then he is " for sale" lol.
It help me reading on this forum, it stimulate me and next day everything is OK again. Do you some time feel the same way?

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I think it get better the longer you have them. They seem to even out . Not so many ups and downs. I know you feel like you have a strong bond with ville , but it will get stronger. because you include him in many things you do , the things that put him off, will be fewer and fewer.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I promise you, there are some days NOTHING is working right with me either, and quite a few people could attest to that. :54: :21:

The only bird whose been a handful around here is my Niko - someone forgot to tell him that he's now 3, so officially his terrible 2s should be over. ;)

But then again, I like a good challenge, NEVER a dull moment around here.

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Lol I have days like that with Audrey too, and people I know as well! :p

OP
oled

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
lol people as well, thats true!!

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
In my 40 years with George the YCA, there were plenty of "off" days. When George was being really uncooperative, I'd tell him I was going to give him to the zoo-- and he would always laugh at me. :D

Riio

Apr 19, 2011
San Diego California
Parrots
'Rio'~RIP baby girl 'Sunshine'~Yellow Side Green Cheek Conure
I promise you, there are some days NOTHING is working right with me either, and quite a few people could attest to that. :54: :21:

The only bird whose been a handful around here is my Niko - someone forgot to tell him that he's now 3, so officially his terrible 2s should be over. ;)

But then again, I like a good challenge, NEVER a dull moment around here.

Oh no, no, no! Whoever came up with "terrible twos" knew NOTHING about 3!!!! LoL good luck with that! :D

MeganMango

Oct 13, 2012
Media
Guelph Ontario
Parrots
1 red bellied parrot (Mango), 3 cockatiels (Bugsie, Alfie, and Bananas)
All animals challenge us sometimes. My thoroughbred mare bucked me off (hard) 17 times in a row one day. Two cracked ribs later I threw the reins at my mom and said "that's it, shes for sale, 25 cents delivered and Ill throw in the whip for free". I had to get back on after an hour of rest and we eventually came to an understanding. We just had to get things sorted out and she couldnt think of an easier way to do it. She still bucks and rears and spooks and is a MAJOR pain in the butt (no one else can ride her, including my fancy coach and several expensive trainers so I cant put her up for sale) but we have a better relationship from all the problems we worked through. Keep your chin up, it will get better. Everyone hits speed bumps.

Most Reactions