Parkers favorite game (photo)

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Parker and I have developed a game where he puts my nose between his beak and bites down gently, and I let out a loud "HONK". Caught it on camera!

Last edited:

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
I love birdie game time! Need to see this game on video so we can fully appreciate the "honk" noise LOL!

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
Priceless!!

katie_fleming

Oct 30, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Parrots
Jasper (6yr old Solomon Island Eclectus Parrot)
Haha cute! Good luck to your nose though :p Jasper's grabbed my nose a couple times! Didn't bite down thankfully but had me worried LOL

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
I use to kiss my YNA right on the beak...one day he kissed back..resulting in a hole right under my lower lip...didn't stop me from kissing him every day though!!

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
Zilla kisses my nose, preens my eye lashes & eye brows daily...it's a trust thing. If I just have to touch her all over then she is gonna "touch" me all over. I trust her 110% with my face, ears, and hands. I guess it all depends on weather you have that 110% trust bond with your bird. I'm super lucky I do! But if I didn't there is no way I would allow her near my face!

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
LOL! I showed Husband the pic and he got the shivers, lol! He cracks me up! He doesn't understand how I can let Buddy and Venus close to my face. Venus will give me kisses, she'll nuzzle, today she regurgitated in my hair while I was on the phone. We beak wrestle and a new game, peek a boo with a tissue. I love your game, HONK, lol.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hahaha, Parker gets an award for creativity, courageous of you to play along, Dad! I love the games our birds come up with.

OP
chris-md

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Ouch miriar! Did it leave a scar??

Allee, it's not that hard. A bit of biting my partner aside, he's very gentle with me so I had no qualms when he started doing it.

I'll post a video tomorrow. He was just munching on a habanero soi don't want that beak near me tonight >_<

Most Reactions