onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Next month is Ona’s two year birthday! I want to throw her a birthday party and invite a small number of people for her to get attention from and socialize with. I think she will love it! Anyone have any party or game ideas for her? Ona is very social and loves attention.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Next month is Ona’s two year birthday! I want to throw her a birthday party and invite a small number of people for her to get attention from and socialize with. I think she will love it! Anyone have any party or game ideas for her? Ona is very social and loves attention.
Oh i am gonna need pictures of this event. LOTS of pictures. Please and thank you!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Set up a Teams or Skype session! Salty will come. We did this years ago w/Gail and the RB. Jim and Amy were also supposed to come but he was a Ludite. THe RB never shut up!
One of the funnest times I ever had!!!
salty.jpg

The Rb was hyped about it. For the rest of the day he screamed and squawked about it. If anybody else wants their party ruined, just let me now!

OP
onamom

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Set up a Teams or Skype session! Salty will come. We did this years ago w/Gail and the RB. Jim and Amy were also supposed to come but he was a Ludite. THe RB never shut up!
Great idea! I could do a virtual after party!

Oh i am gonna need pictures of this event. LOTS of pictures. Please and thank you!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Oh you know that anytime Ona is involved I’ll be taking lots of pictures!

I keep trying to think of cheesy games we could play with her πŸ˜‚ I do think she’d love it if everyone sang happy birthday to her.

My mom says I should serve salad so she can eat from everyone’s plate lol. I guess with no dressing…

Most Reactions