Parrot screaming infant

kuttnup250

Sep 16, 2012
Parrots
Bf amazon
Hey there! I have a blue front amazon named sisco that I love to pieces! I also have a two week old infant that was 3 weeks premature... My question is does anyone know if an amazons scream can b harmful to my babies ears?

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Firstly, MANY MANY congrats on your baby! How exciting!! :D Sorry to hear your new bundle of joy didn't wait another 3 weeks to explore this world. :eek:

I don't think a hollering blue front will be harmful for your infant, unless he's screaming right into her ear drums constantly. Now it may upset the baby a bit, but I'm sure she/he (????) will get used to the noise. :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I don't think so. HOWEVER amazons are great for picking up a babies screams/cry . They are quick to learn what will get your attention. You might have to listen to that baby cry for many years, LOL.

SandyBee

Oct 5, 2012
Coquitlam BC, Canada
Parrots
DYH Amazon-Rescue- Bosley (36),
African Brown head-Rescue- August(9)
I don't think so. HOWEVER amazons are great for picking up a babies screams/cry . They are quick to learn what will get your attention. You might have to listen to that baby cry for many years, LOL.

That is what I was going to mention.
Bosley my DYH came to me knowing how to cry like a baby and bark like a small dog.

Many congrats!!!

OP
kuttnup250

kuttnup250

Sep 16, 2012
Parrots
Bf amazon
Thanks everyone!! The baby never even acts like he hears the screams I told my hubby he was prob used to the noise from before birth! We will see if sisco picks up some baby crys lol

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Good to see you around. Sorry i didn't remember you at first, it's tough when you get older. Good luck, Glad to hear all is good. Congrats!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts