Parrotsrus products

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Has anyone bought any products (toys, foods, etc) from Parrotsrus.com.
They have a nice looking array of products and I was thinking of trying some of their foods. Anyone have any experiences with them, good or bad? Thanks

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Not a fan. I haven’t bought anything but I followed Lou’s Instagram for a couple years and I felt like I was in the presence of a huckster, leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. She made a brand based on being a good saleswoman, good for her. Not a brand I’m interested in supporting. Nothing special about them.

ShellyL

Feb 15, 2021
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Parrots
Black capped conures, Duffy and Rocky
Lilac Crowned Amazon, Gemi
Blue Fronted Amazon, Paco
Alexandrine Parrots, Worf & Dougie
Congo African Grey, Ozzy
Parakeet, Stormy
Has anyone bought any products (toys, foods, etc) from Parrotsrus.com.
They have a nice looking array of products and I was thinking of trying some of their foods. Anyone have any experiences with them, good or bad? Thanks
I order regularly from China Prairie, which partners with Parrotsrus. My birds get sprouts all the time because I can make them so easily with the Easy Sprout system and the high quality sprouting blends. I have 2 greys, 2 amazons, 2 conures, and 2 alexandrines - and they ALL love em. I also buy China Prairie's in-shell pine nuts but at $18.75 per pound, you better believe I am scooping those up off the floor and making sure each one is fully cracked and consumed! I also feed Delight from China Prairie every day to my disabled parakeet - and she is thriving. Just my two cents.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I order regularly from China Prairie, which partners with Parrotsrus. My birds get sprouts all the time because I can make them so easily with the Easy Sprout system and the high quality sprouting blends. I have 2 greys, 2 amazons, 2 conures, and 2 alexandrines - and they ALL love em. I also buy China Prairie's in-shell pine nuts but at $18.75 per pound, you better believe I am scooping those up off the floor and making sure each one is fully cracked and consumed! I also feed Delight from China Prairie every day to my disabled parakeet - and she is thriving. Just my two cents.
I use the same sprouting system and sprouts from China Prairie and like them a lot.

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
If you like China prairie then you’ll LOVE the Sprout People. Significantly more options to choose from.

Samantha&thebirds

Mar 9, 2024
Parrots
Severe macaw, double yellow headed amazon, black headed caique, sun conure, 2 budgie
Their raw food mash, the freeze dried blend, is worthless. It crumbles to bits.. by the time it gets to your house its like a powder... but the easy sprout system is Def worth it. Besides that she's just a crazy bird lady with a good sales tactic. Everything she has said and done is common knowledge in the bird world she just makes business deals and publicize everything.

Most Reactions

Latest posts