Perrot on the back

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
Every evening I am training Ville and can almost do anything now. My goal is that I nex spring is able to put on a harness. Ville like to fight me on the back and the bite is still a little to hard but not what is was for 1 month ago.

Last edited:

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol thats the same as nut!! they look sooo cute on there backs but its just a deception!!!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
My zons tend to play rougher when on their backs, they just get so excited ,they can't help themselves.

OP
oled

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
My zons tend to play rougher when on their backs, they just get so excited ,they can't help themselves.

Yes, that is also the case with Ville and he is fighting also with the feeds lol:p

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Yep my Senegal is the same way. She will only lay on her back for my wife and she tends to get a little rough at times when she does.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
The big game with jakiepoo is when she;s on her back she holds her feet up in the air, wanting you to try and touch the center of her pads and her trying to grab your finger with her feet, we call it :footisees and if you ask her to play footies ,she will roll right over and stick her feet in the air.It's loads of fun for everyone.

Most Reactions