Pet store conure

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
I went to the pet store to go buy some pellets and this conure stole my heart :( he or she let me pet them even tho it was a little hard. Poor baby needs some love. For many reasons I won’t be getting them but I just wanted to share this moment.

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
I went to the pet store to go buy some pellets and this conure stole my heart :( he or she let me pet them even tho it was a little hard. Poor baby needs some love. For many reasons I won’t be getting them but I just wanted to share this moment.
View attachment 48201
Aww what a sweetie!

Chenetaqwa

Jul 16, 2022
Parrots
Winston ... 6 month old green cheek conure
4 budgies ( parakeet)
Aww what a sweetie!
I went to a pet store to get food for my budgies and had an experience like that with a green cheek conure.... I couldn't stop thinking about that bird for days ...went back to the pet store half hoping that bird was there and half hoping it was gone.... it was there ...I bought it... lol...now I have 2 green cheek conures and I'm happy I went back for him... good luck walking any from that sweetheart...lol

OP
Rosalindagg

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
I went to a pet store to get food for my budgies and had an experience like that with a green cheek conure.... I couldn't stop thinking about that bird for days ...went back to the pet store half hoping that bird was there and half hoping it was gone.... it was there ...I bought it... lol...now I have 2 green cheek conures and I'm happy I went back for him... good luck walking any from that sweetheart...lol
I’m home for spring break & when I go back to my college town & if that conure is still there I might take it as a sign! I just know getting birds from pet stores shouldn’t be supported but at the same time they deserve a good loving home

Most Reactions

Latest posts