Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
Pudgie & lemon cockatiels
Abbie & Finch zebra finches
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Pickles looking pensive as I talk to her :)

Last edited:
OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
The budgies enjoying a sunny afternoon.

Last edited:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Where's that cute little OWA?

OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
New toy which only lasted a few hours lol but the design allows me to put the geo balls together after the girls have pulled them apart. They have large toys in their birdhouse, this is their transport vessel which I use to move them around the house for a change of scenery or an afternoon in the garden or when taking them indoors lol

Last edited:
OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Hello there capt :) how are you?

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I'm good, tried of too much rain.

OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
I m attempting to upload a video of kiwi

OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Also thinking of getting either a pair of cockatiels or a pair of lovebirds. What are your thoughts on this. They will have their own birdhouse and be separate from kiwi and pickles but would be able to see them. I hope the rain dissipates soon. We re having too much sunshine at the moment, I would quite happily trade the humidity for your rain :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Good job with breakfast. Kiwi reminds me of my wife's nape who doesn't like to hold wet foods(like the mango) in her feet. You need me to send you some larger dragonwood perches for them. Get me some lengths. Of course i can't get to any of my dragonwood spots till the water goes down. All the ditches are too full for my truck,LOL. My wife and i got stuck in a ditch last weekend checking out a "new spot".

OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Kiwi and her melon

Last edited:
OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Oh dear that's too much rain :( and yes kiwi doesn't like anything wet unless I m feeding it to her myself, she has all the papaya for herself if I had feed slices to her. She's still tiny but eats well, she eats anything I hand feed her, pickles on the other hand was a very picky eater when I first got her but now she's settled in and enjoys most fruits and veg, she also accepts cuddles and head scratches and talks up a storm lol

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
My wife's nape"Stacie" is the same way, she'll eat it all day long if you hold it for her.But she's not getting her feet messy,LOL.

OP
P

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
I m not sure we have dragon wood here. We have bamboo and fruit tree perches. I will enquire about dragon wood locally. It's good your family shares your love of animals. Both my sisters are afraid of my fids and turtles, my parents do love the animals though, and sometimes we sneak them into the house without sisters knowing lol

Most Reactions