Phoenix dipped her Cheerios into my soup!

AVM

Oct 11, 2011
CA
Parrots
Female sun conure-Phoenix
So Phoenix was eating her cheerios next to my soup, next thing I know she was on my bowl dipping her Cheerios! :52: so I got her off and scooped the cheerios off to the side and kept eating. But once I finished it she hoped right on again and kept dipping them! Lol there was practically no soup left, but it was enough for her! :rolleyes: hahaha it was so cute!!! (ps. She looks wet cause she had just taken a birdie bath)

a_v_m
[/URL][/IMG]

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
What fun. What a character. Thanks for snapping the photo and sharing.

It's so cute when Pritti slyly sneaks up to my dish of food and just starts sharing it like it's a communal bow. He loves to do that a breakfast time with warm kashi or oatmeal.

OP
AVM

AVM

Oct 11, 2011
CA
Parrots
Female sun conure-Phoenix
What fun. What a character. Thanks for snapping the photo and sharing.

It's so cute when Pritti slyly sneaks up to my dish of food and just starts sharing it like it's a communal bow. He loves to do that a breakfast time with warm kashi or oatmeal.

Haha that is cute! Phoenix does the same thing at breakfast, she goes straight for the scrambled eggs! :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3

Most Reactions