Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Hey everyone. As some of you may remember I had Popsicle in a photo contest earlier this year and bugged you guys to vote for her. Well she is in one again so...

Vote For Popsicle!!!

Here is the link...

http://www.parrotdiseperch.com/parrot/photo_contest.php

She isn't up yet but she soon will be. You can vote once a day and I need everyone's help!!!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Count us in! Me and Cecil will take turns voting for Popsicle everyday!! Best of luck!!! :41: :41: :41: :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Probably I was not a member of the forum then or I skipped that post! :D

I already voted today, and I'll try to remember to do it everyday....:D

Good luck to you both!

p.s. she is gorgeous in that photo... :)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Oh, I didn't realize the photo was up yet ... we'll what a little beauty!! Love those steel-grey heads! Very nice, indeed.

I had to wrestle with Cecil to see who was going to get to cast our first vote; she won! So, she registered out vote for today!!! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Vote from me, now I don't know but I think it let me vote on each of my emails, so I'm gonna be calling them all up and voting on each one. :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Vote from me, now I don't know but I think it let me vote on each of my emails, so I'm gonna be calling them all up and voting on each one.

Good thought Peta! See, you are not so blonde! :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Well I went and tried to vote from my other e-mails but no result, it wasn't accepted! :D

They thought before us, that we would do that .. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I voted! Isnt there a place on PF to remind me everyday to vote, with the address right in my face!:confused: I'm useless at remembering.:D No really, can someone PM me everyday:confused:, last time i tried to remember i think i vote twice:eek:. I feel so bad cause i really wanted Pop to win. I'm sorry Tracy that i let you down on that one:(

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
I'll try and post something to remind everyone to vote everyday!!! Thanks for all the votes!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
And I'll try to PM you everyday just to remind ya. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Now off to vote again, with them all and Jemma's :D and Lukes :D and Andi's :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Well I figured how this could be done, I mean voting from various e-mails but from the same pc.....:D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Well I figured how this could be done, I mean voting from various e-mails but from the same pc.....:D

do tell, Pheob! I tried with my two e-mails but it will only let me vote once :( :17:

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Thanks for all the votes guys!!!!​

I have no idea how to vote with different e-mails but the same pc, I'm having a blonde moment maybe??? :p

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
do tell, Pheob! I tried with my two e-mails but it will only let me vote once

You stop the connection to the server and you connect again so the web page loses the IP number you get when you visit it!You may have to do it 2 or 3 times (Disconnect-connect) and there you goooooooooo!!!!!! :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
You stop the connection to the server and you connect again so the web page loses the IP number you get when you visit it!You may have to do it 2 or 3 times (Disconnect-connect) and there you goooooooooo!!!!!! :D

ah ha! Pheob to the rescue! Okay ... I'm off now to vote with my second e-mail addy! :D

Most Reactions