Pics of Paco..

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Twitter, 3yo greencheek conure..Paco 15yo Orangewing Amazon.
sorry i havent been on.Ive been really busy this last week or two.

Heres some pics of Paco.He took his first shower for us and looks sooo much better.He is doing awesome and is just a really good boy.
Talks to me every morning when I do dishes.Loves to follow me around the house.The pics are bit washed out and ignore the overloaded table behind him.:D

paco2.jpg

paco3.jpg

mele

Jul 26, 2011
California
Parrots
Lotty- Umbrella Cockatoo,
Scarlet- Scarlet Macaw,
Paco- Lilac Amazon, Josh-blue front amazon
What a beautiful boy :)
Thanks for posting

OP
Doris48

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Thanks, he lost a bunch of fluff but hasnt molted any big feathers yet.I think the bigger cage helped alot.He doesnt hit his feathers on the bars anymore so they have gotten nice and sleek..

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
OMG do they molt! Wait, lol! Twice a day I'm cleaning up all the ones that go flying. And I get covered in them, too, when he is on me. Yesterday there were like 5 of them on me when I put him back.

But, Paco does look very, very nice. He's quite handsome!

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Paco is a handsome fellow! In the second picture especially, he seems to be wearing a happy smile. :)

OP
Doris48

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Im actually amazed at how well he settled in.He is really starting to like me more then my hubby now too.LOLOLOLOL..Im glad since he is my bird(or at least I hope he is).
He flies to my shoulder more then hubbys now.

Is it Flys or Flies????

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Good question, lol! Unfortunately, language just isn't my thing. If spellcheck doesn't say one is wrong then maybe both are acceptable?

I'm glad Paco is your buddy now:) Pete was just such a sweetheart this morning. All cuddly and wanting to be petted a lot. No trying to get my remotes, or eye drops or the vase on the sofa table he wants. No flying either that he isn't ready to do yet.

OP
Doris48

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Pete doesnt fly?? Is it because his wings were clipped before.Our greenie didnt know how to fly when I got her, she had always had her wings clipped, not just clipped but demolished, even her secondary feathers were cut..But now she flys like an ace.

Most Reactions