(Pictures) Alaska & Miley!

Mitchan

Jun 24, 2013
Sweden
Parrots
Meg the Indian Ringneck, Drogon the BF Amazon, Leia the Alexandrine, Donnie the YC Amazon
It's been about thousand years since last time I was here! Just thought I'd make an update by sharing a couple of photos of my Sennies ^_^

tumblr_nq5v0e53Dz1sppe1to3_1280.png

tumblr_nq5v0e53Dz1sppe1to2_1280.png

tumblr_nnomitY8s91sppe1to1_1280.png

tumblr_nn4ub0e8fL1sppe1to1_1280.png

tumblr_niosjdOKkL1sppe1to2_1280.png

tumblr_na28srofu01sppe1to1_1280.png

OP
Mitchan

Mitchan

Jun 24, 2013
Sweden
Parrots
Meg the Indian Ringneck, Drogon the BF Amazon, Leia the Alexandrine, Donnie the YC Amazon
Awwww hey look great! I don't have Rio anymore :( I had to rehome her. But she has a wonderful new home.

Oh! :( I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be hard for you. But I'm glad you managed to find her a great home, and I am sure it was a decision with her health and happiness in mind. Hugs to you! :smile025: :smile015:

GOSH, they are STUNNING!!!! They are literally glowing in heath. :D

Thank you! :D :D :smile015:

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
Awwww hey look great! I don't have Rio anymore :( I had to rehome her. But she has a wonderful new home.

Oh! :( I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be hard for you. But I'm glad you managed to find her a great home, and I am sure it was a decision with her health and happiness in mind. Hugs to you! :smile025: :smile015:

GOSH, they are STUNNING!!!! They are literally glowing in heath. :D

Thank you! :D :D :smile015:

Yes, it was an incredibly hard decision and it's been very hard since. I miss everything about her lil butt. But she has a new friend a red bellied and a wonderful owner.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Beautiful birds, love the photos! Thanks for sharing!

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
Nice photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts