Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
On a previous post I mentioned how :grey: would try avoid going into her night cage. She would hold onto my finger, and swing back wards. Then she lay on the floor, and did back push up's.

Being winter now, here in South Africa, the floor is too cold to lay on. :grey: came up with another plan. :rolleyes:
NOW she lays on my lap, holding one of my fingers with her one claw, then cleverly hides the other claw under her own body, where I am unable to reach it, AND plays dead..
:grey: pull her head in the opposite direction of me, then goes totally limp, does not move an inch, for a few minute of two, as if she is dead.
The first time she did this, I panicked, thinking something was wrong with her.
THEN my "bird brain" kicked in and I figured it out LoL :eek:
Will to get a pic of this soon.

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Mishka is so full of herself. I can picture this without the video. Sooooooooo adorable!!

Tonight I am going to try video her doing it, must plan it properly, not easy holding her and trying to video. :rolleyes:
LoL I had better activate my "bird brain" for later :22:

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Mishka is a riot. Plus she is so beautiful. Good luck with tonight's production.

Most Reactions

Latest posts