Possible Rescue - SUNSHINE COAST QLD AUST

LoriBabies

May 21, 2013
Australia
Parrots
2 x rainbow lorikeets. Pistachio is a normal coloured 1 1/2 yo birdie who's currently on a diet and Zazu is my grey/green or olive baby, about 4 moths old
Hi All,

Wondering if there is anyone in the Sunshine Coast area who might be interested in taking on a Blue Indian Ringneck.

The bird is assumed Male though I have no proof. He is blue. I have not yet met him however he belongs to a friend of a workmate.

He is currently living in a garage and being ignored. He is said to have some behavioural issues - going insane around new people is the example I've been given - though I'm sure this would be linked to his being pretty much ignored for some time.

My intention is to pick up this bird in the next few days (the owner does want to rehome him) and hold onto him in a healthier environment until I find a forever home for him.

I've been told he is visually absolutely beautiful and I will be writing an update as soon as I have any more information but wanted to post this as would like to get him into a loving, forever home as soon as possible.

I don't know what he comes with as far as cages go and know nothing about his health etc - but again will update as information comes to hand.

Please let me know if you're at all interested or know of anyone who is.

I would be willing to travel within 2 hours in any direction to deliver him.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Most Reactions

Latest posts