Prim is home! *pictures*

everdusk

Oct 27, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Parrots
Marzipan (Hahns Macaw) & Pip & Monte ('tiels) // In Memory: Countess ('tiel), Primrose (GCC), Pauly, Star, Yoshi & Keitaro (budgies)
:rainbow1: My little Pineapple GCC arrived in the city on Wednesday, we had to stay there that night because of a snow storm. Now we are home and she seems very content with all the new things around her. She is seriously the most cuddly bird ever, I think it may be due in part to being the baby?

Anyways, PICTURES!

photo4-1.jpg
photo2.jpg
388775_10150423836202318_830652317_8478316_1134958874_n.jpg
384236_10150423835937318_830652317_8478313_2071564870_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
E

everdusk

Oct 27, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Parrots
Marzipan (Hahns Macaw) & Pip & Monte ('tiels) // In Memory: Countess ('tiel), Primrose (GCC), Pauly, Star, Yoshi & Keitaro (budgies)
She can be! Sometimes all she wants to do is climb all over me and attack things! But usually she just wants to sleep under my ear. And thank you!

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
Awww, what a little cutie...congratulations.

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
Too cute... lol

YNAMomma

Sep 18, 2011
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Ianto-10yr old M. YN-Amazon,
Toshiko - 10yr old F. YN-Amazon (Mated pair)
Dawwwww adorable!!! You two look so comfortable together. Congrats!

OP
E

everdusk

Oct 27, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Parrots
thanks all of you! I am really lucky to have found such an outgoing baby. All she wants to do is snuggle and play with me right from the get go. I mean, aren't most birds at least a little shy with new owners at first? She wasn't, and she LOVES to investigate new people's hair. Haha.

Mamanda

Oct 17, 2011
Media
Central Oregon (Paradise!)
Parrots
Keen: female, YSGCC & Opi: male, Pied Cockatiel & Milo: male, Timneh African Grey
thanks all of you! I am really lucky to have found such an outgoing baby. All she wants to do is snuggle and play with me right from the get go. I mean, aren't most birds at least a little shy with new owners at first? She wasn't, and she LOVES to investigate new people's hair. Haha.
That's awesome! I'm really happy for you!

TurquoiseMel

Aug 10, 2011
NJ
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures
Turquoise: Loquito (Little crazy) aka Loqui.
Cinnamon: Lila
Lol, how lucky are you! not only is she gorgeous but she actually LIKES you already! :D congrats on the babyy

OP
E

everdusk

Oct 27, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Parrots
I think it has a lot to do with the breeder I chose, she did a great job raising her! Prim is climbing all over me right now, going through the bitey stage but it's nothing I can't handle. :3

Most Reactions