Pritti's Good Vet Visit (and a cute pic too).

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Couldn't resist posting a pic of Pritti and his big friend, Mr. Piggy.

6 month check-up yesterday went well. was going to skip clipping, but the feisty old fella took off and flew to me about 5 times when they were ready to towel him for the 2nd time. Hahaha... that little devil was keeping his flight a secret. Got a shot of Vitamin A. Just awaiting the respiratory culture report next week. All else was good. His polyuria that was so bad for months has gone since I started feeding him the new food, Caitec Oven Fresh.

wannabeaparrot-albums-pritti-being-pretty-random-photos-picture10327-pritti-mr-piggy.png

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
Couldn't resist posting a pic of Pritti and his big friend, Mr. Piggy.

6 month check-up yesterday went well. was going to skip clipping, but the feisty old fella took off and flew to me about 5 times when they were ready to towel him for the 2nd time. Hahaha... that little devil was keeping his flight a secret. Got a shot of Vitamin A. Just awaiting the respiratory culture report next week. All else was good. His polyuria that was so bad for months has gone since I started feeding him the new food, Caitec Oven Fresh.

wannabeaparrot-albums-pritti-being-pretty-random-photos-picture10327-pritti-mr-piggy.png

now I'm curious, what is Caitec Oven fresh, I've never heard of it.

BoomBoom

May 2, 2012
Parrots
Boomer (Sun Conure 9 yrs), Pewpew (Budgie 5 yrs), Ulap (Budgie 2 yrs), Eight & Kiki (Beloved Budgies, RIP)
Great news! Go, go, Pritti!

OP
WannaBeAParrot

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.

Most Reactions