Proud of my Sydney

Staysee

Sep 13, 2017
UK
Parrots
Patagonian Conure
So first of all I did forget to announce that my Patagonian is a GIRL! Found out Christmas eve so we can now officially say good girl when she's good haha

But I was at work yesterday when my other half text me saying she is starting to wolf whistle, being at work I was so upset I was missing this, so I asked for a video.....it took all day but it happened, sorry it's dark as she didn't do it til evening time, but she's picked it up quite fast as we haven't really whistled to her at all until the last 2 weeks. Below is a video of her, like I said I apologise it's dark but it was late but you can here her trying and trying and getting the odd full whistle in

[ame="https://youtu.be/_ooMLnAC3LQ"]Syd starting to wolf whistle - YouTube[/ame]

OP
Staysee

Staysee

Sep 13, 2017
UK
Parrots
Patagonian Conure
Maybe they talk online without me knowing?

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations: She is a She! :D

I find that I have to check the search history to figure out what my Amazon has been up to!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, how sweet! I so love it that we have 2 Patagonians to hear about on the forum now! Congrats on finding out she is a girl:)
I heard Rb is on his way...

OP
Staysee

Staysee

Sep 13, 2017
UK
Parrots
Patagonian Conure
I'm surprised RB hasn't forced his mother online to see the news yet haha

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
The "Wolfie Whistle"...the very FIRST thing BB learned :rolleyes: Took him all of three days to get it down pat!
Now..he'll do it to his "Uncle DJ or Uncle Joe" All he needs to do is hear their VOICE lol.
I can be on the phone with either "Uncle",and put the phone up to Beeb's house...as soon as DJ/Joe start talking to him,he RUNS across his perch,to where I'm holding the phone,and start right in! "WEET WOOO..WEET WOO!!"while he is looking at the "little black box" waiting for either of them to pop out!
I cannot help myself to not LMAO! it is soooo cute! :rolleyes:

Jim

OP
Staysee

Staysee

Sep 13, 2017
UK
Parrots
Patagonian Conure
Where is RB when Syd is wolf whistling for him?!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Rb may be otherwise occupied reminding Rival who's boss:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts