Quarantine Is Over Today!

Ratzy

Apr 7, 2010
Media
Hamilton, Victoria, Australia
Parrots
See siggie :)
Well, quarantine ends today so I guess you guys should be introduced to Buzza!
The pics aren't working at the moment for some reason but she is a lutino cockatiel!
Taming's going really well, last night she was letting me scratch her head while sitting on my chest.
Her cage is outside, so that makes it hard because I can't afford to let her come out of the cage herself, I have to grab her and put her in a box :( . I do that with my budgies, but three of them have been doing that since they were two weeks old and Marigold has been doing it for two years now, and Skye for a year and a half. So they just go in without a fuss.
It'll be easier when the aviary is up ( did I tell you guys about that? lol ) and I can just go inside for bonding sessions. Then I can just make meals the night before, keep them in the fridge overnight, and then just go in in the mornings and do all that. Instead of having to worry about them escaping.
I'm going to bring them all inside and introduce them, let them have a bonding session while I clean out the cages. Buzza's cage has too bigger gaps between each bar for my liking, I'm sure her head could almost fit through :( so I don't think I'm going to use it much ).
:D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Just becareful introducing her to direct sun light. With her having red eyes it can blind her.

Most Reactions

Latest posts