R U sure, oooohhhh!

wuvzbirdies

May 5, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Parrots
Congo African Grey: Russell Peters (R.I.P. my baby)
Last night I was cooking dinner and Russell was talking away in his cage, he talks so much now I don't even notice new words anymore.
My Husband came down and asked why I keep asking if he's sure! I said whadda ya talking about and as I said that Russell said it in my voice "are you sure, oooohhh!"

He is my source of entertainment for sure!

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
That's so great! So many reasons to love Greys.

We went to see Ruby this past Sunday and she's starting to make the sweet little baby Grey noises. I'm so excited to get her home!

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
That is so cute!!! Greys are great, aren't they?

HRH, I bet you're so excited to see Ruby (by the way, I love that name!). Please do share pictures when you get the chance!

I think when I get a new bird some day, I could totally end up getting a Grey. They are so much fun!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
So glad Russell is giving you guys great entertainment and "it's for free" LoL.
I actually record Mishka talking on my cell, then re-play them at night, after she goes to sleep. She says words that I am unaware of. Words we use in our everyday conversation........ so be ware THEY HEAR EVERYTHING LoL

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Well, then there is Rosie. She is picking up more sounds and whistles but not many words. Perhaps it is because I live alone and there is no back and forth conversations between people. I have recorded my words and she listens but does not reproduce.
The latest new one is Hey Baby with some extra babies in there once in a while. I keep on trying. She picked up a dog bark from listening outside. Also a very ugly crow call from outside.

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
HRH, I bet you're so excited to see Ruby (by the way, I love that name!). Please do share pictures when you get the chance!

Thanks! I'll get pics up this week (I hope). Since we have Jade, I thought I'd stay w/ the precious gems theme. And all of our pets have people names.

Most Reactions

Latest posts