Rainbow-pls.tell me what you think...

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
I love this birdie, Beth! I must be the only one who can't see any difference, but I can honestly say my glasses are no longer working and need replacing.

I think you're doing wonders for her just by attending to her diet and making sure she lives well. Why not relax and let time pass? She can only get better as you fix her diet and keep tabs on her health. :)

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I love this birdie, Beth! I must be the only one who can't see any difference, but I can honestly say my glasses are no longer working and need replacing.

I think you're doing wonders for her just by attending to her diet and making sure she lives well. Why not relax and let time pass? She can only get better as you fix her diet and keep tabs on her health. :)

ha ha, no worries Trish, I see a difference, sometimes it doesn't come thru in the photo as well as seeing it right in front of you.

her red is not as intense as when I first got her, she was fire engine red!...I mean NEON!! It's now duller, and she has less red on her back
I remember looking at her thinking 'you look like you take the red intense stuff for canaries.'...so that got me to wondering:rolleyes:

Most Reactions