Rare birds at the local bird shops

OrnithAudrey

May 26, 2015
Katy, TX
Parrots
At home: Clover- Alexandrine, Sage- Moustache parakeet
At work: Rio- Hyacinth macaw, Major- Major Mitchell's cockatoo, Fruit Loop- Keel-billed toucan, Bayju- Black palm cockatoo
Someone went to Adventures in Birds!

OrnithAudrey

May 26, 2015
Katy, TX
Parrots
At work: Rio- Hyacinth macaw, Major- Major Mitchell's cockatoo, Fruit Loop- Keel-billed toucan, Bayju- Black palm cockatoo
Likewise! There and A Parrot's Cove.

OrnithAudrey

May 26, 2015
Katy, TX
Parrots
Perhaps it's the cats? ;) Haha but they really do have some adorable kittens there now!

Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
WHOA blue headed Macaw and Vinaceous zons :eek: OOoooh! That must be the one store you told me about that has rare species?

Omar's is like that too, BUT I don't think he'll go quite as rare as that. How much were the Macaws going for? Are they babies or breeding pair?

Oh the blue headed macs are so gorgeous. They had one last year at the avian store I go to. They wanted $2000 for it. I don't have a clue what they go for or if that was a reasonable price. But sure was a nice looking bird.

Most Reactions

Latest posts