Red tail black cockatoo breeders in Australia!

Hayley

Feb 21, 2013
Hello everyone I am after a hand reared baby red tail black cockatoo, anywhere within Australia, or if anybody knows any pet shops that stock them I've done a lot of research and know they can be pricey I've also owned one since a child that is with my parents now the are very entertained by sparky. I'm hoping to purchase a baby hand readed tame baby in the near future can any one help please? :grey::grey::grey::grey::):grey

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Welcome to the forum. I'm here in the US, they're hard to find here, and pricey. We have lots of good members from down your way. Maybe some of them can help. I think parts of Australia have different laws about native/endangered species. I'd check to see , before getting into trouble.

LoveMyParrots

Dec 29, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Ozzie - alexandrine parakeet
Hi and welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here! :)

Yes, I know a pet store that sells hand raised black toos for a good price here at Aussie! :) It's called crystal pet and wire, it's located in NSW, but they ship all over Australia! I might be getting an african grey from them, I have contacted them and they sounds like a very good store. :)

Camille

Dec 10, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Parrots
Floyd - Alexandrine

Yes, I know a pet store that sells hand raised black toos for a good price here at Aussie! :) It's called crystal pet and wire, it's located in NSW, but they ship all over Australia! I might be getting an african grey from them, I have contacted them and they sounds like a very good store. :)

Where in NSW? I'm yet to find any decent pet shops down here since moving from QLD.

gemini84

Oct 27, 2012
north qld, Australia
Parrots
alexandrines : Oxy, Bruno, prince (was princess)

Where in NSW? I'm yet to find any decent pet shops down here since moving from QLD.

camille, there used to be a good bird shop in sefton, i think it was called sefton bird shop. im not sure if theyare still there as this is going on 12yrs since i was last in there. they were really good and had a lovely variety of hand reared birds. my dad got both his baby ekkies from them.

Narkissios

Feb 2, 2013
Perth
Parrots
Midnight-B&G Macaw
Theres a breeder in wa, birdsnall.com.au

I have recently bought my b n g macaw from him, he loves all his birds to bits and treats them well, he breeds black cockatoos, he even has one at the shop atm called samuale, she is a sweetie i was spending time with her on wed. ($2000 was her price currently, if i remember right)

But trust me when i say all his birds are the best they can be. I also know he will fly his birds to anywhere in australia. Might be worth checking out.

Hope it helps

Peter

Most Reactions