Review of first flavor of Birdie Bistro

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Twitter, 3yo greencheek conure..Paco 15yo Orangewing Amazon.
Well I cooked some tonight and Paco Says thumbs up to Cajun Bean Feast, he put his head in his bowl and didnt come back up for 20 minutes...
Twitter says no way, jose, this stuff is too sticky I will eat my pellets instead.
Little Pikachu is afraid of the dish I put it in and is busy stuffing hisself on a millet spray.

I love MySafeBird store..They give you candy and wrap everything up like its christmas:D..What a great place to order from.
Twitter got a new sleeping hut. And Paco got a new scary pink perch that he hates.

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Lol, well it was partially successful. That's generally how it goes for me, too. I just bought this stupid bag of frozen berries. Rowdy says yum yum, I like all of them! Pete says holy crap that's scary looking stuff! And Merlin says I will only eat blueberries, thank you.

OP
Doris48

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
LOL, I think Twitter will like the tropical, she is a fruit hound.Maybe next time I try the bean feast Ill add some fruit to hers so she will try it.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
So far the only one I bought for them to try is the viva la veggies. They both love it!

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Shh, don't tell Merlin but there are finely shaved carrots in the birdie version of the spaghetti sauce she got yesterday.

OP
Doris48

Doris48

Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Parrots
Thumbs down to the Tropical feast, noone touched it much.I sure hope I can bake this stuff into birdie bread because I dont want to waste it.
They may have just not been hungry.

Most Reactions