RIP Dipsey

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
I feel so cursed sometimes. Dipsey was having great time and healthy and all that. Then one stupid accident of him getting spooked and just..... He ended up getting fright and breaking his wing . The vet said it was kinder to let him go as injury be too much at his age.
Like just why me ;_;
I had hoped it was just a blood feather. But that was my last birb now and yeah.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I feel so cursed sometimes. Dipsey was having great time and healthy and all that. Then one stupid accident of him getting spooked and just..... He ended up getting fright and breaking his wing . The vet said it was kinder to let him go as injury be too much at his age.
Like just why me ;_;
I had hoped it was just a blood feather. But that was my last birb now and yeah.
So sad. I'm so sorry. Tell us more about Dipsey and what he was like. What would you like him to be remembered for most?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Like just why me ;_;
Dipsey passed away loved and cherished... a great blessing at any age and under any circumstance, even such a sad one. I wish you peace.

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
I’m very sorry to hear about Dipsey. Accidents do happen. Unfortunately our little parrots are so fragile. Sometimes I don’t think they know this. I’m glad Dipsey found a good home.

Most Reactions

Latest posts