RIP Sweet Charlie boy

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
377789064_6169885779784360_2975719080982418431_n.jpg

RIP My sweet boy Charlie, fly free.My little old cockatiel passed away today/last night (dunno when as must have been in his sleep) he was very old and maybe around 30 or so who knows. He was my first tamed bird and meant alot to me as had him since I was 10.
My remaining cockatiel is busy singing away in avairy and not looking like he misses his friend. But Dipsey is a weird birb.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
View attachment 54296
RIP My sweet boy Charlie, fly free.My little old cockatiel passed away today/last night (dunno when as must have been in his sleep) he was very old and maybe around 30 or so who knows. He was my first tamed bird and meant alot to me as had him since I was 10.
My remaining cockatiel is busy singing away in avairy and not looking like he misses his friend. But Dipsey is a weird birb.
I'm very sorry for your loss of handsome Charlie, @TenthDoctor34. He was an absolutely beautiful boy who was so lucky to have been well loved by you for so many years, I wish every pet birdie could be so fortunate. My deepest condolences go out to you, Charlie will be forever loved 🌈💝

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'm so sorry... take care of yourself.

Most Reactions

Latest posts