Rocky

lisascannell

Sep 1, 2013
South Australia
Parrots
2 Lovebirds, 5 cockatiels, finch, budgie, Indian Ringneck
Hi everyone! Rocky just wanted to say Merry Christmas! What is everyone getting their little feathered babies for Xmas? I'm getting a picture of Rocky blown up into a large canvas print. Picking it up today! He looks like Pikachu :)

chew_zps391e2099.jpg

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
My birds, like myself, are not Christians lol so officially no Christmas presents - however I have taken advantage of the seasonal sales and I have a large box filled with Wesco Kabobs, Vita Verde Candy Cones, Higgins Snack Attack Leafy Greens & Herbs, about 20 bags of Higgins Soak & Sprout seed mix, a small tub of pellet berries to try them out, a different kind of pepper nutri-berries we've never tried, some Avi-cakes and a BIG 3 pound tub of nutri-berries! That should hold them for a while :)

Are you having that print made at Wallmart? I've only become aware of them and I've seen them on sale lately - I've gotten into photography lately so bought a nice camera, a photo- quality printer, and have been buying frames over the past couple of months in order to frame some of my favorite pictures to keep and give as gifts. Let me know how you like your canvas when you get it. Is the picture you posted the one you will be transferring to canvas?

OP
L

lisascannell

Sep 1, 2013
South Australia
Parrots
Aww your birdies will be in heaven with all those goodies!
I don't have Wallmart, I'm from Australia the native country of cockatiels! LOL. Never seen a cockatiel in the wild here though in my life. We have wild galahs and sulfer cresteds EVERYWHERE though. It's only 8.15am here, I'm guessing it's about 4pm where you are?
Just getting the picture done at Kmart. It only worked out to be about 20 dollars! It's not of the picture I posted, it's a close up picture of Rocky...hang on, I'll post it! I will probably post a picture of the canvas when I get it so stay tuned LOL

OP
L

lisascannell

Sep 1, 2013
South Australia
Parrots
this is the picture. I don't like that you can see so much of the sofa in the background, so I did crop it out a bit more
closeup_zpsbe1e8811.jpg

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
Oopps sorry I hadn't checked to see your location - and yes it's just turned 5pm here lol - very good. Are you about Adel? Far from Mt. Lofty? I've often looked at web cams in the Adelaide area because I had a very close friend from there. LOL he does kinda blend in with the sofa :) he's such a pretty boy with a great color pattern, and $20 is a great price to transfer to canvas. I can't wait to see the finished product

OP
L

lisascannell

Sep 1, 2013
South Australia
Parrots
Mount Lofty is in the Adelaide Hills. I live only about 10 min drive from the City. Mount Lofty is about 20km (30 mins) away from where I live.

Most Reactions