Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EntRe9xoRNk"]Salsa being playful... - YouTube[/ame]

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
I love when he knocked the toy over he said uhoh then told it to come here. darn he is funny:)

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
That Salsa is a character! He has fun at everything he does. That is so heartwarming to see how happy he is to be with you.

Thanks for putting all these videos up. I love 'em all!!

OP
plax

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Its the way he taps the bowl almost indicating, feed me. Such a character.
Actually, Salsa taps for everything and anything. He taps for attention, he taps for food, he taps for fun, he taps just to tap. He's quite a tapper, that bird ;).

And I assure you he's not starving... he's truly a bottomless bird when it comes to eating! A week or so ago he was up over 1660g (morning weight) and he hit 1709g (full crop in the evening) ... I've gotten him back down into the 1620s in the mornings now - we've actually been doing flapping exercises in the late evenings and Sals just loves them! But I have to keep an eye on him as far as food because he will definitely over indulge if allowed.

Narkissios

Feb 2, 2013
Perth
Parrots
Midnight-B&G Macaw
Its the way he taps the bowl almost indicating, feed me. Such a character.
Actually, Salsa taps for everything and anything. He taps for attention, he taps for food, he taps for fun, he taps just to tap. He's quite a tapper, that bird ;).

And I assure you he's not starving... he's truly a bottomless bird when it comes to eating! A week or so ago he was up over 1660g (morning weight) and he hit 1709g (full crop in the evening) ... I've gotten him back down into the 1620s in the mornings now - we've actually been doing flapping exercises in the late evenings and Sals just loves them! But I have to keep an eye on him as far as food because he will definitely over indulge if allowed.

I didnt mean to imply he is starving at all, it was more the child tappng for food thing rather than your not feeding him. I know alot of ppl have training diets and feed twice day rather than leave food in with them all day. It was just very cute.

OP
plax

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
I didnt mean to imply he is starving at all, it was more the child tappng for food thing rather than your not feeding him. I know alot of ppl have training diets and feed twice day rather than leave food in with them all day. It was just very cute.
Hey, no problem... I took no negative meaning from your statement :) It simply gave me an opportunity to comment on what a glutton Salsa can be ;):D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Salsa!!!!!!! I was about to wonder why isn't there a new Salsa video lately!!! lol.... ;)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
ROFLMAO when he knocks the thing over on his cage and then goes UH-OOH.

Salsa is just having SO much fun up there. I LOVE IT, Tony!!

Cami

Mar 24, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
9 1/2 yr old B&G, Spencer. 15 1/2 yr old Indian Ringneck, Edmund.
My first big smile of the morning, I love watching videos of Salsa. :D Love that personality!

Most Reactions

Latest posts