Turtle eating

Narkissios

Feb 2, 2013
Perth
Parrots
Midnight-B&G Macaw
I managed to grab a quick vid of turtle devouring an apple, he does love his apple and grapes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Nx9r8JPvM]Turtle eating apple - YouTube[/ame]

He hasnt fully grasped the concept of feet yet, still learing how to use them properly.

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Awww, that is adorable! Turtle does love his apples. I love watching them when they are still learning to use their feet. :D Turtle is a beautiful boy.

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
OMG..the feet. He is learning about what feet do. How adorable. What kind of parrot is Turtle? Yellow collar macaw? YCM have black beaks though. I am so confused...

OP
N

Narkissios

Feb 2, 2013
Perth
Parrots
Midnight-B&G Macaw
Turquiose, thank you and yes the feet dont work properly yet.

Noblemacaw, he is a 28 (port lincon) not a macaw but i didnt know which forum to put the vid in as i dont know the subclass.

He also has a weird thing he does, he put his wing forward his foot behind and scratches his head. Rather than just tilting and scratching. Neverr seen them put thier foot behind the head before.

MeganMango

Oct 13, 2012
Media
Guelph Ontario
Parrots
1 red bellied parrot (Mango), 3 cockatiels (Bugsie, Alfie, and Bananas)
Turquiose, thank you and yes the feet dont work properly yet.

Noblemacaw, he is a 28 (port lincon) not a macaw but i didnt know which forum to put the vid in as i dont know the subclass.

He also has a weird thing he does, he put his wing forward his foot behind and scratches his head. Rather than just tilting and scratching. Neverr seen them put thier foot behind the head before.

Oh my goodness, how cute!

Most Reactions