Scam alert!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
PARROT SCAM ALERT!!!

I PERSONALLY contacted this seller who is advertising on our forum to check out the validity of his sale and this is a SCAM!!! Seller will try to get you to send $1000 "deposit" via Western Union to buy birds "at a huge discount." Lies about shipping possibilities, willing to sell hyacinths to complete strangers after 5 minutes of texting, and can't give any solid details on the individual birds. SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Admins feel free to delete once this person's threads are removed; I know it's the middle of the night in most places!
35780d319eca70969394c35d7ae162c8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Thanks for the Scam Alert!

Clearly, these scams are working as their volume and extensive efforts imply they are.

The allurer of an expensive Parrot for cheap crashes though what little common sense that exists anymore!

Bump to the top of the board!!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Are you SURE it's a scam? I mean, I just wired $10,000 to a nice Nigerian prince fellow who found his accounts frozen and was going to buy some birds for cheap from this nice couple once he made me a millionaire and I bought my mansion!

Most Reactions

Latest posts