Score!

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I am so happy I went to petsmart this morning. They had the rings of fortune toy on sale from 19.99 to 10.96 and then reduced again to 7.07!! I purchased 4 more today. I am going to keep 2 for Kali and sell the other 2 and break even:-D
I couldn't believe my luck!
20140510_093152_zpscff10c6d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots
i got 1 green cheek cinnamon,a rose crowned,a yellow sided and a hybride from the first 2

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
i have never seen them so cheap!
Here toys like that usally cost about 30 euros/

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That's awesome! I wonder if it would be worth looking to see if they have them here and on sale:)

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
That's awesome! I wonder if it would be worth looking to see if they have them here and on sale:)
This is the only petsmart I have seen them this cheap. All the others are 19.00 or more. Its worth a shot if you are near 1 to look though:)
This was a rock bottom price that I could not pass up! I walked past it and had to do a double take lol.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I just checked online and here they are reg. price $19.99 and on sale for $16.99:(
Not quite as good a deal as you found!

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Keep an eye out terry. Like I said mine started off as 19.96 and then went on sale for 10 (then I bought 2) and today I got them for 7.00. I am keeping 4 total for Kali, cause I know I will need backups. I sold 2 already 4 15.00 each... I may sell one more so its like I got mine 4 free.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I will definitely keep watch on those, and fingers crossed that they end up going that cheap here! That is awesome that yours are basically free now!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Not sure how much mine was because I've had it for a long time, and tried it on several birds but it's not real popular here! Mine has each ring a different transparent color.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Ekko loves his...the only problem with it is that it takes me longer to figure out how to fill it than it does for him to figure out how to get them out..lol. I wish so much that I was at least a little smarter than he is:(

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Ekko loves his...the only problem with it is that it takes me longer to figure out how to fill it than it does for him to figure out how to get them out..lol. I wish so much that I was at least a little smarter than he is:(

HA!!! Terry, I was afraid to admit that too!!! :D
Wait, I think I've got it now.... I'm afraid to try the Rubik's Cube rotfl!

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
I am so happy I went to petsmart this morning. They had the rings of fortune toy on sale from 19.99 to 10.96 and then reduced again to 7.07!! I purchased 4 more today. I am going to keep 2 for Kali and sell the other 2 and break even:-D
I couldn't believe my luck!
20140510_093152_zpscff10c6d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GREAT deal, thanks for letting everyone know!!

Joe

Most Reactions

Latest posts