Seeking 4.5" stainless bowls. Have you seen them?

GinaF

Aug 13, 2013
Utah
Parrots
B&G macaw
Z's cage is without the proper bowls. This makes feeding an adventure since my temporary solution is to reach inside and retrieve them. I can't just open the feeder doors.

The ones I'm seeking are exactly 4.5" wide and shallow. I can't seem to find them anywhere. This is the second set I ordered off Amazon.com that said they were 4.5" and they were 4". So once again, I have to ship these back and continue my search.

I guess these are a non standard size. I don't have a clue who makes this cage. I'm guessing it's a cal cage playtop version.

Any ideas where I can get some? I'm more interested in keeping all 10 fingers. Reaching in there with a zon who hates his own reflection is kinda interesting!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Gina, have you checked with www.mysafebirdstore.com OR www.mybirstore.com?

Call them if you don't see they have them in stock. The second link I gave you may have them, but possibly don't have them listed. I will also check my bowls in a little while as I used to have a CalCage (Hunter's first cage).

OP
GinaF

GinaF

Aug 13, 2013
Utah
Parrots
B&G macaw
Thanks Wendy. I'll check with them. For some reason I can't find these dang bowls

Most Reactions