sharing some bird photography (pic heavy)

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
found some of my photography of wild birds, thought i'd share. i'm a birdwatcher and i love taking photographs of them

plus a squirrel

(more soon)

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
i use a Canon Rebel T3 EOS, with a 75-300 mm lens for the wild bird photography, nothing else.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Your photos are great! Thanks for sharing. I'm a long time bird watcher too.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
You are so talented at photography as well! Those pictures are amazing!

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
im so tired of this winter D: i want spring so i can get more pretty pictures and go out and enjoy the day!!! this winter has buried us in so much snow that i want to move to the sun lol i live in the great lakes region which has been HAMMERED by snow storms all winter, one every week almost. like today, getting another half a foot on the amounts we already have. its up to my knees out there. then like a month ago we had a storm of snow so bad the snow was so deep it was up to my hips and i got stuck walking through it lol

Most Reactions